Thursday, April 8, 2010

Is It Summer Yet??

It sure has been feeling like it around here..Yesterday it reached 90-degrees!! Today will be in the low 80's, then it is back to reality as the temps. are going to drop back into the more Spring-like 60's.

The girls and I have been busy outside enjoying the sunshine and warm weather..

We had a very nice Easter weekend last weekend.
We colored our eggs:

Got a visit from the Easter Bunny:
and took a nice family photo..  well..almost..

I have been busy working on my AMM March kit..The colors were really fresh and fun in this kit. Lots of My Mind's Eye, Jillibean Soup, and these really great shiny red AC Thickers which I ordered more of at 2 peas the other day.. I pretty much used up everything...
Here are a few layouts:
This is an old photo of me from back in the day.. Loving the sunglasses and bracelets. This shows my love for accessories and cheap costume jewelery even back then..


I just love those Martha Stewart doily tags and those Lamb, Moon and Star stickers.
Lot's of fun!!  Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Ranger and Tanner said...

cute layouts, love the glittery dream

Valerie said...

Gorgeous layouts - and those Martha doilies are on my must have list now!

Lisa Dickinson said...

ooh seeing your layouts makes me want to go find those MS doilies - so perfect!! :)

Wendy Kwok said...

Lovely and sweet LOs.. my first over at your blog. Hmm... now I HAVE to buy those Martha doilies. LOL!

Keshet said...

Fun pictures and beautiful pages! Thanks for the encouragement on my blog--your pics look great! I need to get my Crumbs fix post-Passover!

vtpuggirl said...

Lauren, your pages are fabulous! Love the way you use thickers. And you take great Easter photos!