Friday, March 5, 2010

It's March!!!

Spring is coming! So much to do..Birthday parties, haircuts, dentist, Kindergarten registration..March is a very busy month around here..

I have been working with my AMM Feb. kit  (yes, I am a bit behind for me).  It was a great kit to work with..lots of Cosmo Cricket "Material Girl", buttons, bows, pins...great Girly fun! Here are a couple of designs I did..

 
I also did two layouts with some older photos using some older V-day papers and embellishments that I had stashed away..So Sweet! They went just perfect with the "cupcake theme" here:

Have a wonderful weekend! It is supposed to be very nice around here!!
YAY!!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog today... being curious as I am, I had to give you a visit as well and aaahhhh... babies!!! (She said with her old, cracking voice...) I love your sweet layouts! The cupcake one is so adorable! Have a nice weekend!!!

Nicole said...

adore these layouts...and i always love to see people using 'older' photos...they still have lots of meaning, so it's great to see them used!! :)

Kathy said...

Great layouts! Your girls are darling.

Ranger and Tanner said...

darn them for growing so fast!

Sweet Peripety said...

those pages are just beautiful. i love all your details!

Tonya said...

Your layouts and your baby....adorable!!!!

Keshet said...

First of all, yummiest baby ever! These layouts are all beautiful--worth the wait! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog, I hope you're having an awesome weekend yourself!

Michelle QUinn said...

First off, that first photo just kills me!!! SUCH a cute photo! LOVE the layouts and the craftiness!!!

Hugs!
Michelle @ AMM