Friday, January 22, 2010

An Inchworm and some layouts

TGIF!! I hope everyone had a great week!


This little one turned 8 months this week and she is a little inchworm, squirming her way around the house to get what she wants! (esp. her Big Sister's toys!)

She is doing great, although she still doesn't have any teeth, but she sure does like to eat, regardless!


 

I had the chance to work on my A Million Memories January kit.  I had a lot of fun working with something fresh and new and really enjoyed working with all of the Webster's Pages paper and the Prima flowers and pearls.
Here are some examples:


I always love working with florals, especially in the Winter when nature outside is so gray..It makes me look forward to Springtime that's for sure!
Have a Fabulous weekend and thanks for stopping by...

 

7 comments:

The Mom said...

What a cutie!! That top photo totally brings a smile!!

Tonya said...

She is so adorable Lauren and your work with the AMM kit is so pretty!

Unknown said...

OK, she is the cutest! LOVE your LO's as well.

Anna Sigga said...

What a cutie - fab layouts!

Keshet said...

These layouts are great! And can I say that is the darn cutest baby ever???
Thanks for you kind words on my blog--the butterflies are cut with the slice, with just chillin card. Have a great rest of the weekend!

Unknown said...

soooo cute in the high chair...
Luv, Granny

milkcan said...

Absolutely stunning pages! And that baby is the cutest ever!!!