Thursday, October 29, 2009


I love watching Big Sister lover her little Baldy!!

I have been busy as usual working on a bunch of projects like this "HOME" decoration I made using my Oct. AMM Kit.


I used the Maya Road house chipboard album as my base and added lots of pom-pom trim and Fall touches.


I am going to set it out as soon as Halloween's over.

Speaking of pom-pom's..I created this picture frame using my Studio Calico Oct. kit and a $1 frame from Michael's. My new glue gun is making it so much easier to glue items onto objects..I don't know how I functioned so long without one!


Our house has been getting ready for Halloween as Isabel's parade at school is tomorrow and the "BIG" day is on Saturday.
Isabel went to a birthday/costume party last week as Cinderella:



And this little one is just being happy 5 month old self!!


That is it for now..I will leave you with a couple of recent layouts..
Have a great Halloween!!

7 comments:

Tonya said...

Your girls are just adorable! Those houses seriously are some of the cutest! You did such a great job with them!

Houston said...

Great work, I love the houses and your photo of the girls at the top is fantastic!

Ally said...

Looks like you've been having some major fun!

Larajc said...

adorable kiddos! Thanks for sharing... you have been busy...the houses are amazing!

Erika said...

OM gosh. What cute pics of your kids!! Love super love that house project!

Lisa Dickinson said...

that house album is ADORABLE! love it! :)

vtpuggirl said...

Beautiful pages, but your project is out of this world amazing. Love, love that!