Wednesday, September 30, 2009

First Taste of Fall



Well, It is starting to get a little chilly out and we found our first tree in the neighborhood to sport some new Fall colors. Isabel and Bailey had a great time playing outside and exploring all of nature's beauty.



We went to the Central Park Zoo last week and Isabel got to see a snow leopard.



This little one was just happy to be carried around in her sling..


Speaking of Bailey, she is starting to reach a lot of milestones lately at 4-1/2 months like rolling over:



and finding her toes...


I finally finished the last bits and pieces of my Studio Calico September kit. I just loved working with those colors especially with Black and White photos:







That's it for today.
Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Denise said...

Those are beautiful layouts you have created! I am impressed with how you used the kit. Makes me want to leave work and go scrap!

Elisa said...

It great to see all the LOs together.
Left a comment about the second last in the SC gallery, but it is worth saying again: I love it!

Kristin said...

Wow that's a ton of LO's...I can only imagine finishing up an entire kit!