Thursday, April 23, 2009

Let's Get Ready for the HOT weather!

Isn't it funny how crazy, everyone used to go over licenced papers?? It's kind of an outdated trend now...sort of.. I still like them "once" in a while..

This weekend is supposed to be in the mid-80's!! I can't wait! I love hot Summer weather.
The weather should be great for my flowers as well. Isabel just loves getting her hands dirty out there.

I used some Imaginisce and LYB papers for these. I got some great Makine Memories journaling tags, chipboard, and flowers from Target a couple of weeks ago on Clearance. So love a good deal on scrapping supplies!!!

I did a retro layout using some Sassafrass. The photos are of me when I was little playing outside just like some photos I took of Isabel last summer playing with the hose..Life comes full circle, doesn't it?? I love that the art of scrapbooking allows us to revisit so much from our own childhood experiences.


Speaking of childhood, I snapped these silly shots of Isabel and finally scrapped them using some old BG paper:


That's it for now..Have a great Thursday ..And hope your weather will be as nice as ours is supposed to be!!

4 comments:

Hanna Long said...

I can't get over how much your daughter looks like you. Great LOs.

liz mataraza said...

i did that same title for that BG paper when it first came out! cute layouts....really love the garden one.
have a great day!

Terri said...

I'm dreaming of 80's but will have to wait until August.... 40 something right now.... brrrr.

vtpuggirl said...

These are so pretty! I love the color green! I agree, scrapping definitely lets us revisit our childhood!