Monday, June 23, 2008

Hello Monday

This weekend was a pretty busy weekend. Saturday was a spa day and I had an aromatherapy massage. Yay! Then we went to eat Sushi for dinner (Isabel's favorite) and just stopped in by the bowling alley which was fairly empty so we got to play a couple of games.



I have also been a scrapping maniac lately working on two of my June kits:

Studio Calico:


And the Bad Girls Kit:
These kits always seem to daunt me when I get them as to what in the world am I going to create with them, but the design team's for each club are just so inspiring and really challenge the scrapper to think "out of the box". I highly recommend a club for anyone who has been scrapping for a while and loves to get newly released, fresh, and challenging products each month. Plus, it makes for a really fun mail day when a big box of new scrap-goodies arrives at your door!!
That's it for now. Have a Wonderful week!!!

5 comments:

Kristii said...

Totally awesome layouts!! I love them!

Jenn said...

Your layouts are darling! Great use of the kits!

waleska said...

great layouts!! :)

liz mataraza said...

awesome layouts! the stand by me one is my fave...

The Mom said...

Your layouts look great!! I always feel the same way when I get the kits too!!